Rethinking the services provided in the Help Desk area is the first step to reduce costs while still providing quality service to customers. Satisfaction surveys , for example, can help in the process of defining the priorities of users, optimizing the time of the professionals in the help desk . Staying current on the latest tools and technologies efficient and also helps provide a more objective service and, consequently, reduced spending . But beyond that, what other strategies can be established for the company to reduce costs while maintaining the level of service?
1) Focus on the Issues Management . Analyze the main factor makes the most efficient service and can help eliminate the root cause applications;
2) Speed up the response to the client : automate and integrate all in one system ;
3) Be proactive and anticipate the needs of the client;
4) Get involved with the client’s problem and be flexible. Dedication to service is also a way to optimize the work ;
5) Make an analysis of the most common problems faced by users and establishing more objective strategies to reduce or eliminate the causes;
6) Focus on the resolution at first contact and ensure user satisfaction ;
7) Create indexes time and quality of resolution of customer problems ;
8) Register the incidents and service requests till the resolution ;
9) Remotely access the client machine to see and fix the problem .
10) Bet on virtual visits and reduce support for application installation, configuration changes and updates
11) Terminate old technologies.