If your company has not yet created strategies for customer loyalty, this is the year to create a relationship strategy and loyalty, so this article will show some awesome tactics that will help your company to make 2016 a year of good business.
It is quite true that the loyalty of customers in the current days is far more complex, due to the large number of options and even greater access to information which is not only limited to products and their costs, but also has to do with creativity at the time to offer them.
But although it is a somewhat laborious process, in the end (metaphorically and literally saying) will be worth; check out some of the benefits of loyalty:
- Desertion rate: decreases the number of dropouts, good profitability.
- Priorities: recognizing unprofitable customers and maintain those that generate good result.
- Reducing advertising costs: the available budget for advertising campaigns can be more specific.
- Recommendations: increase of comments between customers.
- Active Listening: Improvement of products and services by listening to opinions of those who know very well your product/service.
Easy to say. So, how to do it?
- Including after-sales services: from product installation, guarantees, repairs, support and maintenance.
- Anticipate movements: active monitoring of customers to predict their demands.
- Alternative Ways: count on a Plan B to act in case the original plan does not work as supposed.
- To Query: contact with your customers a few days after having used the service or purchased a product to ask about their compliance if there were any problems, suggestions for improvement.
- Create Incentives: discounts and promotions for example.
- Close relationship of trust with your customers: by using social networking, website brand, blogs, email marketing (non-invasive), mobile applications. Become present and facilitate contact.
Mention a few. The best option to improve customer service is to build its own strategy, which is a combination of the above tips to achieve customer loyalty.
Optimization of customer support
- Custom Satisfaction: achieving the demands of each customer without losing the quality of service. The argument in every interaction refers to act according to what is heard first.
- Remove prejudices: treat customers with respect and commitment that each requires, without a prior opinion formed with prejudices formed by old interactions, however the customer has expressed distaste for the product or service, comments on social media or experiences from other sectors. Restart your relationship, without judgment and do your best.
- Create a customer’s own space: do not push, do not disturb, give freedom to the customer. The communication reaches levels of satisfaction when there isn’t continuous pressure on the customer.
- Adapt to de demands: adjust its services according to customer needs and style can be a big trend. Change the service style, recognizing that sometimes they ask for more formality and sometimes less formality, but without losing the professionalism and respect
- Take a good first impression: in the customer’s first contact with your company any success that occurs in this first interaction will be decisive to the formation of an image of your company.
- Let your customer know more about your company: the more information about your business, the better. Be transparent and accessible.
- Offer a great experience: with tools like Milldesk (which allow to know the response times, customer feedback and many other very important metrics) have the total control of your service / customer support and give all the mechanisms for its clients solve any incident.
Actions that must be avoided when building an assistance strategy:
- Blame and underestimate the customer: believing that customers are always wrong is a synonym of almost immediate loss.
- Promising benefits without measuring consequences: making promises that cannot accomplish creates a negative perception of your company.
- Not train your team or leave this background activity: trained team, updated with the best practices it is an investment and not cost. In the end you will see that it is worth.
We hope you achieve great results, and always count on Milldesk! 😉