According to the team leader of Care.com, Nathan Brown, Regardless of the business sector, the main tips are:
1. Do not hire out of desperation
2. Never ignore a red flag
3. Adjusting personality issues
4. Skill sets are sometimes less important
5. Involve leaders in the hiring process
6. Interview all internal professionals interested in the opportunity before an external supply.
7. Focus on finding professionals with a passion for the mission.
Nathan sees it as something negative someone to say that they were the right person to perform all the tasks of the job. In this scenario there’s a lesson, If candidates are not looking for growth and challenge, then they probably do not have the motivation.